Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft .NET Framework is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large class library known as Framework Class Library (FCL) and provides language interoperability across several programming languages.
The Microsoft .NET Framework's executable files that are searched for the most
According to our database, the Microsoft .NET Framework uses executable files. The Microsoft .NET Framework product's 20 executable files that are the most searched for:
- ASP.NET Compiler
- ASP.NET SQL Server Registration Tool
- Microsoft ASP.NET State Server
- Microsoft .NET Framework Global Assembly Cache Utility
- COM+ Service Model Configuration Tool
- Microsoft Resource File To COFF Object Conversion Utility
- Windows CardSpace User Interface Agent
- Microsoft .NET Framework IL assembler
- Windows CardSpace
- JScript command-line compiler
- Microsoft Workflow Compiler
- Microsoft Build
- .NET Runtime Optimization Service
- Microsoft .NET Installation Hook
- Presentation Font Cache
- WCF Generic Command for Vista Setup
- TCP/IP Port Sharing Service
- SM Svc Host
- MB Version update tool
It's possible that Microsoft .NET Framework's older or newer versions use different executable files.
Important! Never open an executable file that you received in an e-mail! Even if it seems like you received it from a reliable person. In most cases, the viruses circulating on the Internet get onto the infected computers from sources that are believed to be reliable.
During the analysis, we checked all the executable files registered by us with at least 2 antivirus softwares.
We regularly check all the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link is no longer live or it doesn't point to the correct page. If you find a link that doesn't work on our site, then signal it to us at our email@example.com e-mail address.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.