Microsoft Windows Operating System
Microsoft Windows is a group of OSs manufactured by Microsoft. Microsoft Windows is available in 32 and 64-bit versions and offers a graphical user interface (GUI), multitasking functionalities, virtual memory management capabilities, and support for several peripheral devices.
The Microsoft Windows Operating System's executable files that are searched for the most
According to our database, the Microsoft Windows Operating System uses executable files. The Microsoft Windows Operating System product's 20 executable files that are the most searched for:
- Accounts Control Host
- Application Impact Telemetry Agent
- AppID Certificate Store Verification Task
- TCP/IP Arp Command
- Automated System Recovery Utility
- Automated System Recovery Protected Files Utility
- Schedule service command line interface
- BootCfg - Lists or changes the boot settings.
- Boot Sector Manipulation Tool
- Boot Verify Application for Registry
- Bridge Unattend Utility
- Bluetooth Uninstall Device Task
- Casting protocol connection listener
- Component Based Servicing Retry Agent
- Microsoft CDP Reference Host
- Certificate Enrollment Control
- Change Product Key
- Character Map
It's possible that Microsoft Windows Operating System's older or newer versions use different executable files.
Important! Never open an executable file that you received in an e-mail! Even if it seems like you received it from a reliable person. In most cases, the viruses circulating on the Internet get onto the infected computers from sources that are believed to be reliable.
During the analysis, we checked all the executable files registered by us with at least 2 antivirus softwares.
We regularly check all the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link is no longer live or it doesn't point to the correct page. If you find a link that doesn't work on our site, then signal it to us at our email@example.com e-mail address.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.